Monday, November 2, 2009

Touchdown Dance

Had the youngest Cooper kids for Halloween. Briana was a 50's girl in a poodle skirt. Landon was a Ninja. It was so cute and fun to have them. We went to the SOS event and the kids did all the activities there and I enjoyed seeing all the costumes.
I had a party in the afternoon so Janna took the kids to the park for lunch then out to their house to bake cookies before Trick or Treating.
Landon was doing this cute little leg shaking dance and just cracking Janna and I up with it. Janna took video of it. We asked him where he learned this dance and he wouldn't tell us. Finally when Brian got home I told him about this dance and Brian said it was his "touchdown dance."
At one point while trick or treating someone gave Landon a package of unpopped popcorn. He immediately gave it to me. I told him to keep it in his bag and I would get it at home. He lasted about 2 more houses and he couldn't stand it another minute. He pulls out the popcorn package again and says, "Here Grandma just put it in your pocket."
He just couldn't take that repugnant package of popcorn masquerading as candy for another minute!

No comments: