Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The R word

As of today I have caught 12 rats in traps in my shed.
Jon the pest control guy (you know things are bad when you are on a first name basis with your pest control man) has put a "bait box" down in the backyard.
I am not sure what it's supposed to do but hopefully something along the lines of total annihilation would be good.
They were going in the rabbit's cage at night and eating her food!
So I got a hutch and I modified the front of it so that the R word cannot get through.
Last night was the first night in the modified cage and this am I checked and no R word evidence in her cage!
There was however R word droppings on the water bottle outside her cage.
So I look over in the shed and sure enough...there's another one caught in a trap!
FML

No comments: