This year I wanted to do a haunted house. I have never done one of my own but I thought it would be fun to do! I didn't go all out I just put up decorations in my front yard and made my garage spooky. The trick or treaters had to come inside the garage to get their treats.
It was so much fun!
It was so much fun!
Janna & Taylor came over the day of to help me set it up.
That in it's self was a blast. While we listened to music, we were carving pumpkins and creating tombstones all day long.
My Helpers!
My Helpers!
Are you brave enough to enter?
We used stencils to get the look we wanted for each pumpkin.
I bought a large block of flat styrofoam at Home Depot for $10 and a can of grey spray paint for $3.00 and made all but one of these tombstones.
Trick or Treaters!
The Nerds!
Can't wait until next year... I already have plans!










No comments:
Post a Comment