Sunday, July 17, 2011

So Much Happening

Mom was not doing well at the rehabilitation center so I brought her home with me. A very nice woman, (Yay Wilma!) comes during the day to be with her and I am with her at night.

She is doing much better in a home environment, eating better (although she needs to eat more), getting more interaction and more brain activity than at the center. It was difficult for her to do anything there because of her limited sight where as here I or Wilma can do activities one on one where she can participate.
Mom has folded laundry, rolled coins, she listens to music, we play video poker and tic tac toe. She does crosswords (with seeing eye help).
We go lots of places!

 Mom with Maya at Lilly's Birthday Party



 PINK!?!?

Awesome sculptures at the Peach Festival
Made from recycled scraps. Parts of this sculpture are swing set poles a gas tank from a Yamaha motorcycle!





No comments: