Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Thoughts this Sunday Evening...

I am very very fortunate. No, there are no pictures in this post to back up that statement but I am indeed very fortunate.
To start with, I have an amazing family. My kids are all awesome individuals. They have all become succesful, accomplished & respected adults that make me proud every minuite of every day.
I have my health. I am lucky that even with all the abuse my body gets (eating habits exercise lapses etc...) my body is still plugging along in fairly good shape.
This weekend for example: On Friday I spent half the day digging up the grass/weeds in the backyard and moving paving stones to make a paved area for the greenhouse entrance. I was never happier to get into Butchies pool after that!
On Saturday morning I jog/walked 3 miles with the running group. Yay & thank you Bobby!
Went to Landon's wrestling tournament...
Landon beat the guy that beat him and took 3rd place!
You Beast!
Had lunch with Brian, Angie the kids and Janna & Craig at Chevy's on the river.
Then on Sunday cleaned the office and did a party.

I am happy to be able to live life as I do... simple, healthy, happy.
When I see people less fortunate or sometimes encounter someone unhappy, I truely wish I had the ability to change their circumstances.
I wish very much that everyone could have as wonderful a life as I have.

No comments: