
Last weekend Janna and I were going to see Avatar at the IMAX downtown not realizing we had to purchase in advance lest we would be subjected to the front row. Picture your head back for the dentist...Right.
So we ended up strolling to the little theater at downtown plaza instead and watched a new movie out called, "When in Rome".
It was ok. Pretty predictable. It will be out on DVD soon I am sure.
Yet it was also such a nice day out for February in Northern CA we couldn't help but want to enjoy the outdoors a bit and strolled around the capital building where Janna found this lovely Camilia flower.
It was ok. Pretty predictable. It will be out on DVD soon I am sure.
Yet it was also such a nice day out for February in Northern CA we couldn't help but want to enjoy the outdoors a bit and strolled around the capital building where Janna found this lovely Camilia flower.
She took this shot with an iphone.
My daughter is very good at photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment