Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Feb 28th

The top photo is an unknown plant that started growing in my yard. I am sure I planted the seed(s) that grew this plant but I have NO IDEA what it is!
The next photo is my tomato plants and seedlings; peppers, zucchini and snow peas started indoors. I will plant them in the garden spot soon.
Wow today was absolutely georgous! I started working in the yard at about 8:00 this morning and I just finished at 4 pm.

I edged and mowed both front and back yards.

I planted wildflower seeds around my garden perimiter.
I re-located my potted outdoor plants.

I fertilized all outdoor plants.

Gave Toby a bath.

Took Toby for a walk.

(Guess who is asleep at my feet right now)

Weeded until my back said "no mas, no mas!"

"Visited" with Barbara my neighbor. H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T can you say senile?

The only thing I did NOT do was spend money...

Oh believe me I debated.

I created a gardening "wish list" but I didn't act on it.

Here are my wish list items.
1. Corner fence for my front yard garden.
2. Fertilizer-both plants and tree.
3. Plants for front corner.
4. Plants for hanging baskets.
5. Tomato cages.

No comments: