I very callously listed how much money I made this weekend doing birthday parties for 4 different parties.
Shame on me because I neglected to write about how very sweet and lovely each and every one of these families are.
Not only do these families invite me into their homes but they allow me to bond with their child and their families on their child's birthday. I just want it to be known that I am touched each and every time I am allowed to be a part of a family's celebration.
Little Anthony, only 2 years old who allowed me to paint Mickey Mouse on his hand and proudly displayed my creation to everyone present.
Little Rudy that LOVES dinosaurs and was very happy to have a dinosaur on his hand to show off to everyone!
The big sisters and reluctant, but never-the-less good sport party guests, that despite "hating clowns" are willing to volunteer or socialize with the dreaded clown entertainer.
Thanks for the Memories!
Pom Pom the Clown
No comments:
Post a Comment