View from my car on Highway 80 east to Reno 4/5/11
The hospital in Nevada called me on Friday the 1st to let me know my Mom had been found unconscious in her home.
I was finally able to get to her 4 days later and I was very upset by her prognosis. That first day my Mom did not even recognize me and worst of all I had to leave her there until I could secure her a place back in California nearer to me.
Today I am happy to report that my Mom is so much better than those first awful days and hours. She knows who I am and where she is and seems to be getting better and better. She is here in California within walking distance to my house! I just saw her this morning and she was eating french toast and sausage.
Further reports to follow!
2 comments:
I love you guys and am trying to plan a visit, soon.
this is Krystal!
Post a Comment