Thursday, April 29, 2010

Seriously??

OK I REALLY have to watch what I leave lying around from now on.
A while back I set the bag with the rackets and birdies on the floor and Toby got out a birdie and chewed it up. Then I left the nail polish basket on the floor and Toby snatched the nail file out and chewed it all to hell.
If any of the magnetic letters fall off the fridge he does his thing with them too.
Last night I got home so late and after my shower I just left my socks and undies on the floor until morning.
In the morning the socks were still there but the undies were gone.
I thought it was strange and especially because I didn't see them anywhere else in the house.
So I continued getting ready, moving from room to room doing things.
At one point I was sitting at the computer desk reading the paper or something. I hear Toby noshing on something behind me and turn and see him WRAPPED UP in my undies and he is just ripping and chewing on them.
I yelled, "TOBY!" and grabbed them away.
It was pretty comical to see my thong wrapped around his middle.
How in the hell...?
I wish I would have thought to take a picture!

No comments: