There has been a rat in my shed since last year. One time last year I believe it was maimed by my trap because I came home to find the trap sprung and blood all over but no rat. I have been trying to catch this thing ever since then and have been unsucessful...until yesterday.
I went out to check the trap and lo and behold 1 dead rat.
The trap is about 3 by 5 inches. This rat from nose to tail tip was about a foot long. I knew it was big from the size of it's droppings but UGH! I got the shovel to scoop it up but it was in such an akward spot on top of the bin that I had to put it into the shovel. Then I had to open the trap to release the varmit into the garbage.
I HATE rats!
No comments:
Post a Comment