Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Bragging


My adorable family, Brian, Briana, Angie, Bobby, Janna, Taylor & Landon.

A little brag time if you don't mind and even if you do mind I guess one could skip this post and go straight to the more juicy posts like my evening of grouting or how many vermin I caught in my shed!
I digress. . .
My family, kids and grandkids, are precious to me. Each one has a decidedly unique personality. All have accomplished so much in their lives. I am so proud of every one of them.
How was I so fortunate to be blessed with such amazing individuals?
Some might claim that a higher power directs lives and fortunes but I don't believe that.
No. And as much as I'd like to take credit for "raising" such marvelous individuals, I cannot. My mistakes were obvious and aplenty. I had no clue as to what good parenting was. Of course as they grew I learned some better parenting skills but I still made mistakes. Some mistakes can never be taken back, and yet my children don't seem to harbor any ill will towards me.
I love them with all my heart. I hope they know how very proud I am of them because without a doubt, they are who they are today because of their own strengths and morals.

No comments: