![]() |
| Looks like the most boring spot in the whole place but see the castle top in the background? |
However, I have it on good faith (and photographs) that once we moved to California, we were avid fans of Disneyland.
Apparently on one trip I was the star of some Disneyland show where there was a balloon artist making balloons! Must be where my future career blossomed-har har ( I do not remember the instance, I have only heard my mother relay the event and I guess there are no photos as I haven't seen any.)In any case perhaps my young introduction into the magic of Disneyland is what has spurred my devotion to all things Disney.
My now grown up family will be making our next trip to Disneyland in February of 2011. Janna & I, Brian, Angie and the kids and Bobby & Sheena.
I can hardly wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment