"You'll never make a living from it."
The book by Ray Coleman, is the account of this artist's life struggles & success and I had put it down a week or so ago and had been busy with other projects and activities.
But this morning, the 30th anniversary of John Lennon's death, I woke up at about 5 am and picked up the copy of "Lennon" that I had been reading for the last month or so.
I continued to read of how, at a particular time in John's life, he was at such odds with himself that he checked out of his routine for a while to see what he was missing.
After a time he came back to the life and the woman that he belonged with and there he stayed living a peaceful and ecological existence until December 8, 1980 when the lunatic took him from this world.
To the world he was a beautiful, creative, peaceful, and at times, strange person. And I believe if he had lived, John Winston Ono Lennon would have continued to campaign for peaceful existence in the world.
Thank you for what you gave us John Lennon, I, along with many more, wish you were still here.
John Winston Ono Lennon 1940-1980
John Winston Ono Lennon 1940-1980

No comments:
Post a Comment