I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Paper on hold, mail on hold, Toby set up with a cute chick to come over and take care of his needs...Ewe that sounded dirty. I mean...feed him whilst I am gone to DISNEYLAND!
I have yet to mention that the first part of my vacay will be spent in Hunnington Beach. Yes Janna, Bobby and I will be down there on Sat to look over the marathon situation and to pick up Janna's race packet.
I have yet to mention that the first part of my vacay will be spent in Hunnington Beach. Yes Janna, Bobby and I will be down there on Sat to look over the marathon situation and to pick up Janna's race packet.
We're renting beach crusiers to ride along the coast:
Woo Hoo!
After the marathon it's off to Disneyland!!
For 4 days and 3 nights of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment