Cinderella's Castle
I can brag that I have the best kids & grandkids EVER! We all had a great time at Disneyland and Huntington Beach! The hotel was spectacular! Like, something out of a movie. I've never stayed in such a nice place.
On Sunday Janna ran her 1/2 marathon in 2 hrs and 5 min. Under 10 min miles!
Bobby and I rented bikes and were able to keep up with her for a lot of the event. It was so nice biking right alongside the coast.
I can brag that I have the best kids & grandkids EVER! We all had a great time at Disneyland and Huntington Beach! The hotel was spectacular! Like, something out of a movie. I've never stayed in such a nice place.
On Sunday Janna ran her 1/2 marathon in 2 hrs and 5 min. Under 10 min miles!
Bobby and I rented bikes and were able to keep up with her for a lot of the event. It was so nice biking right alongside the coast.
Then it was off to Disneyland for 4 days of fun. We went to the park that afternoon/night and into California Adventure too. Then we met up with the rest of the Coopers on Monday morning. We tore up that place riding rides, eating, riding more rides, taking pictures, eating and riding rides.



No comments:
Post a Comment