Friday, February 25, 2011

Walt Disney Museum & Annie's Annuals

Although the post is titled Walt Disney Museum there are no pictures to include because photography is not allowed in the museum. Oh sure, I could have snuck in a shot or two but I didn't want to. I absolutely loved this museum! It is located in The Presido in San Francisco. No words can do the museum justice. The displays of Walt's life and family were incredible. The memorabelia and how it is presented is just incredible. The building layout and architecture is awesome. One level has an entire wall of glass and you can actually see the Golden Gate Bridge from inside the museum. If you like Disney at all, this is the place to visit. It is astounding he amount of things Walt Disney accomplished in his 66 years of life. He was truly an amazing man.
The rest of our day trip included a visit to Fisherman's Wharf for some yummy soup at Boudins and then a quick stop at Annie's Annuals in Richmond.


 These Studebakers were in the parking garage in San Francisco.




 I finally got to visit the nursery I have been drooling over online for a year,
Annie's Annuals in Richmond, CA
 Mosaics!


 Plants, as far as the eye could see
My selections...they look like weeds but they are lovely native flowers.

No comments: