Not sure what the HIGH today was but as of right now...6:01 pm the temp is an amazing 64 degrees!
I bet it reached the 70's today at least!
To say I am glad I live in a fairly mild climate is an understatement. Well, considering my last 2 posts you wouldn't think that now would you?
BUT, every so often, whether it be January 17-22 or sometimes in the month of March, when it seems like you can't take even 1 more day of winter, California weather gives us a break and we get monumental amounts of spring-like weather!
So I am soaking up these days by taking walks, working in my yard, and just generally enjoying the California sunshine and warm temps.
Today I had 2 parties so far, 1 to go. In the interim I mowed my back yard and planted my Pericallis where I will be able to see them every time I am at my kitchen window.
What are Percallis? Look at the top of this page, see that pretty blue & white flower? That my friend is Percallis. Now, who wouldn't be cheered by that sight!
I also cleaned the Trump Hutch, (that is the name I have given my rabbit's abode as she/he has better digs than some people around here).
Now it's off to do my last party of the day/weekend. Tomorrow will be another busy day!
I bet it reached the 70's today at least!
To say I am glad I live in a fairly mild climate is an understatement. Well, considering my last 2 posts you wouldn't think that now would you?
BUT, every so often, whether it be January 17-22 or sometimes in the month of March, when it seems like you can't take even 1 more day of winter, California weather gives us a break and we get monumental amounts of spring-like weather!
So I am soaking up these days by taking walks, working in my yard, and just generally enjoying the California sunshine and warm temps.
Today I had 2 parties so far, 1 to go. In the interim I mowed my back yard and planted my Pericallis where I will be able to see them every time I am at my kitchen window.
What are Percallis? Look at the top of this page, see that pretty blue & white flower? That my friend is Percallis. Now, who wouldn't be cheered by that sight!
I also cleaned the Trump Hutch, (that is the name I have given my rabbit's abode as she/he has better digs than some people around here).
Now it's off to do my last party of the day/weekend. Tomorrow will be another busy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment