Wow I logged in today and realized I have 3! followers. I was remiss in welcoming DaraLynn when she subscribed so I am doing so now! Welcome DaraLynn, Margo & Marilyn. Thank you for following my blog?
I think we write our blogs as maybe a record or a journal of sorts not really expecting that someone else (outside of immediate family) would be interested in what we have to say or show so it's kind of cool that I have "followers."
I "follow" a few blogs that I find interesting myself. This fellow however, does not have a blog as far as I know. He does however have a website: http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/
And below is the You Tube Video of Matt "Bad Dancing" all over the world. Enjoy!
Matt, just a guy from the USA, traveling to lots of different countries and "bad dancing" with people from all over the world. I am fascinated with the video, the back stories, the speaking engagements, the outtakes.
What do you think of Matt's video? Leave your comment here.
1 comment:
Thank you for rolling out the welcome mat. You'll have more followers than you know because many folks are hooked in with the RSS feed. You won't know who's following you through the feed.
I love the "Where the Hell is Matt?" videos. A friend sent me his link two years ago and I've enjoyed watching him dance his way around the world. See - birds of a feather DO flock together. Just like mosaic artists. LOL Very cool!
Post a Comment