Sung to the tune of Y M C A!
This is my song every morning as I gear up to begin my day. My alarm is set for 5:45 but I am usually up before that. I get the paper and sit in front of the computer and read it as my computer s-l-o-w-l-y operates. I am multi-tasking!
Speaking of procrastinating...
This is my song every morning as I gear up to begin my day. My alarm is set for 5:45 but I am usually up before that. I get the paper and sit in front of the computer and read it as my computer s-l-o-w-l-y operates. I am multi-tasking!
Speaking of procrastinating...
I took these pictures at Butchies (My Aqua Aerobics class) a few weeks back and...que the Procrastination song, I am just now posting!
These are some of the dear sweet ladies in Aqua Aerobics ready for sprints!
| "Lets pump some styrofoam" |
How did this happen...?
Darlene!
No comments:
Post a Comment